Zoey Baby I can't believe you are 7 months old today. Where has the time gone?! I feel like it was only yesterday we were bringing all 5 pounds of your home. You have been such a joy to have around. We all love and adore you so very much.
- At 7 months you...
- You weigh 16.5 lbs.
- You are 26.5 inches long
- You wear a size 2 diaper
- You are fitting into your 3-6 month clothes now unless there is elastic around the legs!! :) Then we need a 6-9mo!
- You sit up very well and rarely fall over anymore.
- You are trying so hard to crawl. You can get up on all fours but can't really figure out how to do it yet. You scoot and roll all over the floor though!
- You are a great eater! You have moved up to the 2nd foods now. The only things you haven't really cared for are mangos and yogurt.
- You love watching Rilan play and you laugh and laugh when he talks to you. Its one of the sweetest things ever!
- We went on our first vacation as a family of 4 to Sea World in San Antonio this past weekend. You were such a trooper!
- You are getting much better about a nap schedule and you are ready for bed at 8:30 nightly! You sleep all through the night and wake up between 7-8.
I can't believe how much you have changed over the last 6 months! We love you sweet girl!!