I can NOT believe my baby girl is 3 years old! How time has flown by way too quickly!
I can not imagine our lives with out this girl! She is so full of life and JOY!
Zoey at 3 years old you:
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Height: Not sure
- You wear some 18mo clothes still, but most is a 2T now. Pants are getting difficult to fit you in because you are so skinny but need them to be longer. We try to stick with dresses and leggings. You don't really care of jeans, but will wear colored skinny jeans from time to time.
- Talk NON stop and say some of the funniest things.
- LOVE your Bubba
- You go to gymnastics once a week and love it. You might be tiny, but girl you are strong and have no fear!
- You take one nap in the afternoon. You sleep for about 2 hours.
- You only get your paci when you sleep, but haven't used it the past few nights.
- We started potty training last week and have only had 3 accidents since going to full time panties!
- You love going to church, but you still refuse to go the the nursery.
- You sleep in your big girl bed along with a 2-4 babies, your bible, and whatever else you might find while putting off going to sleep.
- Your favorite cartoon to watch is Doc McStuffins. Such a cute show, and one that I don't really mind watching with you.
- You are OBSESSED with princesses. Your favorite is Cinderella.
- Your favorite colors are pink and blue.
- You are SO sassy, and love doing your "princess pose" for photos. (See below)
- You love going to get your nails done at the nail salon.
- You make up the cutest songs and sing all the time. I love listening to you when you don't realize I am.
- You aren't really fond of strangers and most of the time you are just flat our rude to them. I hope this changes soon!