Its that time again, I can't believe another month has gone by already. I am a day late posting because I wanted to wait until after Zoey's 9 month well-check this afternoon. Just when I think I can't enjoy being a mom more, I do. I feel so very blessed that I was chosen to be the Mom for Rilan and Zoey.
Zoey at 9 months you:
- You weigh 17.5 pounds.
- You are 26 3/4 in long.
- You are in a size 3 diaper.
- You wear 3-6 months for pants usually and a 6-9 or 6-12 month top depending on what brand it is.
- You are such a good eater. You have 3 meals a day. We are working on adding meat and thicker foods to your diet right now.
- You take 4-5 bottles a day and have one 8 ounce bottle in the morning and 6 ounces throughout the day.
- You usually nap 2-3 times a day depending on how long each nap is. You will sleep anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 to 2.5 hours.
- You are still sleeping through the night although we had trouble for a few weeks when you had an ear infection.
- You have now been sick twice. The first time you had bronchitis, the second you had an ear infection.
- You are crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything!
- Once you have pulled up on something you usually try to walk around hanging on to whatever it is.
- When you crawl and go back into a sitting position you clap for yourself. Its so cute.
- You have started talking A LOT here lately. You will say Mama, Dada, and Bubba. You have even said bow twice. (Daddy heard it to back me up!)
- You love it when Daddy comes home each night.
- You are so good when we have to go and run errands or whatever. You love looking around and take everything in.
- You are now older than how long I was pregnant with you. Hard to believe!
I apparently forgot to mention in last months post that Zoey loves SheShe (Ashley) and doesn't cry when she hold her! haha
Mommy, Daddy and Bubba love you sweet baby girl.